Responding to responses
I
really like Emile’s Reading response. He used a lot of advanced terminology in
his writing. Another thing I like was that his writing was very clear and
articulate. He gave great examples and really read in between the lines. He
went deeply into his own opinions and I think it is a good thing to be
opinionated when writing a reading response. He even went into a brief but
detailed history about the topic at hand (Steve Jobs). He explained how interesting
his life was and how he wasn’t afraid to say what he thought. I really thought
this response was very clear and well written.
I
really liked the way Anas went into great detail on what his book was about
before going into his response. It informed us (the readers). One thing I think
he could have improved on is getting to the point it dragged on a bit too long.
But many pieces of this response are great though. His introduction was great
because he included everything that he had to. I thought he overall did a great
job.
No comments:
Post a Comment